Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mann Versus Halloween Mode

Rob-o Zombie

It's interesting to think about, the addition of this new Horde mode, because I think everyone sees the blood-writing on the old-timey parlor wall. We're going to get a Halloween-themed MvM map, perhaps with zombies for mobs. Or, if my fantasies are achieved, zombie robots, commanded the Headless Horsemann himself.

I was going to suggest it, on this very blog, in my typical suggesting-things style. Until I realized there could be a problem: Valve has never produced an "original" Halloween map. Harvest, Mann Manor, and Eyeduct are all Halloweenie reskins of existing maps, with only Eyeduct being a reskin of a map that was already in-game.

Hopefully, with the dearth of MvM content, we'd get a shiney new map.

Sorry, I was looking at my little thing up there and realized I was complaining about something that hadn't happened yet, and that MvM Halloween Content is inevitable and was probably planned like a month before MvM launched.

So yeah, just kind of enjoy Count Demoskull up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment