Monday, October 8, 2012

Minecraft-Dustbowl

Found this online and it combined two things in a way that just blew my mind. I don't normally like to post other people's content, but look at that! It is crazy, man, that is crazy town. Minecraft TF2. It sounds pretty exciting. Unfortunately the specific class setups for the 8 classes aren't readily available on their website. But from the videos seen here, it seems to be a fully functional map with no mods necessary to play.

Now, I realize of course that this is by no means the first TF2-themed map, or the first functional TF2-themed gameplay. I started thinking about ways to outfit Minecraft Steve like the Mercs as one of my first major Minecraft projects, but I never did it because, well, I liked the native art on Minecraft enough to let well enough alone.

Still though, you have to admit it's pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment