Friday, October 5, 2012

Morgan

Morgan is the oldest TF2 unlock that I actually remember, and one of my proudest moments on the Internet. Here it is, the thing that made me feel as though I could actually write about this stuff for my own amusement. Definitely not for a living, but for my own amusement.

Morgan
While held:
66% clip size (4 rounds)
120% reload time (1.2s + .6, 3 seconds for full reload)
125% firing interval (~.75s)

While Deployed:
100 HP
35-50 damage
Cost: 25 metal
.5 attack interval
1 second deploy time
26 ammo
Can't be upgraded or repaired
Sappers destroy Morgan in one second and cannot be removed
Automatically self-destructs upon Engineer death
Automatically reequips upon wrench-hit, saving remaining ammo

The Morgan is a technological marvel. Originally developed to discourage eagle attacks in the Badlands, Dell adapted it for its modern use in worksite security. Engineers who have their hands full constructing the team coffee machine or puma attracting engine can rest easy knowing their backs are safe and sound so long as their trusty Morgan automated defense turret is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment