Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Practical Problems


I didn't make this movie. I just found it on Youtube, but I have to say all the best TF2 films seem to involve the Engineer. He's the Wiley Coyote of TF2.

The best SFM films have a few qualities that makes them special. Common SFM films generally use bug-eyes, screaming, and nonsensical spontaneity to buy a laugh. I don't want to say that this is the result of laziness (all the SFM films I've created are the result of laziness, to wit, I have not written any) but it's the product of people who are trying to hard to write a joke. I do it all the time when I can't think of anything funny to say--say something crazy enough and people will laugh just because they're relieved you're not eating their kidneys.

See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment