Friday, November 16, 2012

SPUF-Authored Voicelines

I ran a bit of a contest on SPUF, where I challenged the community there to write voicelines for their favorite set. It got a few replies with a variety of good voicelines, although far more references to Doctor Who than I had anticipated. Such is life, I suppose. Anyway, here are voicelines that I felt really captured the spirit of the contest, or made me laugh.

Astronaut--
Court Marshaled, Maggot!
To the firing line!
Back in line, maggot!

Stamda--
Where's my money?
Hey you, with the shoes and the shirt!

 Von Raptor
On Kill assist: "where would I be without my Patient?"
Spy Kill: (Angrily) "It seems my team can fight, but cannot observe..."
: "There is nothing more obvious then a "Deceptive" Spy"
: "and so ends the curious incident of the engie in the night time"
: "Bad spies are common, Good ones are rare, therefore it is in the former that you fall!"
:"no ghost need apply"

After a large number of kills/assists on a short time: "When you have eliminated the enemy, what ever remains must be a failure! Haha!"
"I am the Medic, it is my business to stop your business"


Winner!
Vivhero--
When Dominating
Scout: "Dominated! Can't run now can ya ya poser?"
Soldier: "Keep lobbing rockets brotha, I can eat them up!"
Pyro: "Oh man! Your like a big walkin' Healthpack!"
Heavy: "Ya wanna eat fatty? Hope ya like fish, I got seconds when ya come back!"
Engineer: "Drink it up cowboy!"
Demoman: "Aim always beats spam!"
Spy: "COme on ya spook, disappear! Try it!"
Medic: "Ya won't be needed here doc!"
Sniper: "No matter how high the tower is, ya still get beat by a fish like a moron!"

No comments:

Post a Comment